Engle Services Heating and Air
The weather in Alabama is ever changing including extreme highs in the summer and below freezing temperatures in the winter. It’s essential to maintain a comfort level in your home throughout the year. Because the changes of the season can be varied, it is critical to keeping your home environment by having your heating and air conditioning serviced regularly by a qualified heating and air conditioning professionals like the ones at Engle Services Heating and Air.
Engle Services Heating and Air is a local HVAC service company that can help you with all your heating and cooling needs. Everybody deserves a comfortable and safe home. If your home heating or cooling system should break down or stop working correctly, it is essential to have a company you can trust to perform the repair services you need quickly, reliably and with affordable prices. We are a full-service HVAC company ready to help with repair, maintenance, and service of all brands of air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, and all other HVAC equipment. We also repair and install indoor air quality systems and digital thermostats. Our fully stocked warehouse with parts and materials on hand is ready to serve you and your family’s heating and air conditioning needs on the first call, if at all possible.
When your family’s health, safety, and comfort are involved, we can give you peace of mind your issues will be solved quickly and efficiently. We strive to provide the level of customer service, unsurpassed honesty and integrity you expect from a quality service provider.
Diagnosing a heating or air conditioning issue can be tricky. If you are experiencing any of the following problems, it might be time to call a professional HVAC company like Engle Services Heating and Air:
- A sudden spike in heating and cooling costs
- Rumbling noises coming from your air conditioning unit
- Ice forming on the air conditioning system’s coils
- Lack of cool air in your home while the AC is running, or a lack of warm air in your home while the furnace is running
- Poor or low air pressure
- Furnace air filter gets very dirty, very often
- Gas burners are very dirty
- Blower motor isn’t functioning properly
- A thermostat isn’t properly adjusting the indoor temperature
- Furnace belt tension is off
- Frayed belt
- Call us today if you are experiencing any of the above or notice anything out of the ordinary with your heating and air units.